Tuesday, May 31, 2011

21 weeks : Lilah Rose

We've decided on a name for our precious little girl:  Lilah Rose.  It took us so long to come up with something that we loved, and now we have it.  Little Lilah is moving around quite a bit, and Jude felt her move on the outside of my belly last week.  I can't help but smile whenever i feel her moving, because that is probably my favorite part of pregnancy.  And she's not big enough for the movement to be uncomfortable yet :)  I'm anxious for Joshy to feel her move, because I think he'll get a kick out of that.  I'm looking forward to getting the 4D ultrasound with Lilah too, it's always fun to see them moving around in there.  And after getting it for the first two, we can't NOT get it with the third ;)  Oh my goodness, we're going to have three kids... wow!  Sometimes reality sets in, and it shocks me! 

 Joshua turned three last week, and the pirate party was a success. The next couple days following his party, he kept asking where his bounce house was! ha! and even today, while i was posting pictures of his birthday on FB, he said, "I want a party right now mom." I guess that means he had a good time :) I'm just amazing at how fast he's grown. Three years have gone by so fast, and my little baby boy has grown into a little person... with his own thoughts and opinions. I love that boy so much.




Isaac is 15 months old already!  I feel like he's growing up even faster than his brother did.  He's so funny, and he knows it too.  He woke up today from his morning nap, and said, "hi"  :)  and then Josh said, "hey mom, he's a big guy!"  He's very attached to me.  I can't even walk in the other room without screams of terror.  I don't know where he thinks I'm going... but it terrifies him.  It's hard to get things done around the house with Isaac in those moments, but I figure, it won't last forever (i hope).  He's like a little parrot, and loves to mimic whatever jude, josh or I do... which can be dangerous!  He's such a sweet boy, and I love him to pieces.


 Life is busy... and I understand now how hard you have to work at being married when you have small children.  In two weeks, some friends of ours are getting married in Santa Rosa, and Jude and I are going alone.  I'm SO looking forward to it.  We've never left Isaac before, and Joshy was pretty little the last time we left him.  I'm nervous about it, and I know I'll miss them terribly... but I'm looking forward to being able to just, be.  I think I'm probably more worried about my parents than the children! ha!  Everything seems to go wrong whenever I try to plan it all out.  But I know everyone will survive, somehow :)  Of course, my mom is already asking when we'll be home... and we haven't even left yet!!

I started going to a mom's group on Saturday mornings, through eastside, and I really love it!  We all get along really well, and have babies around the same ages... it's just wonderful.  I always feel filled up when we meet, and I love that!

Both boys are in bed... suppose to be napping.  There is something SO amazing about silence.  Am I right?  :)    

1 comment:

Amy @ TheMombot.com said...

Your boys just crack me up! I love those pictures. They have so much personality :) So glad you are enjoying mom's group! It fills me up too :) Can't wait for Lilah to make her appearance!!