Saturday, March 12, 2011

Due date: 10/6/11

Well, we are pregnant. ha! I can't help but laugh, because I'm still getting used to the idea. We had not planned on having another little one quite this soon, but on the other hand, let's face it, we know how these things happen! The day before i found out, i was laughing about how when josh was Isaac's age, i was pregnant, and how completely CRAZY that was! well, there you go. I'm 10 weeks, and due October 6, 2011.

I am a little bit worried and anxious about what our lives are going to look like with a new addition. I'm already praying for patience and my sanity! I am also so very grateful that we have been able to get pregnant without any problems, and so far, everything with the third is going just fine. I got to see the little nugget a couple days ago through an ultrasound. There was one strong little heartbeat, and a lot of wiggling going on :)

When we tell people, almost everyone asks me: so you're hoping for a girl?? And honestly, I can say that I'm not. Boy or girl, I will be totally content. I always say that i would love to buy clothes for a little girl :) but if we had another boy, that would be totally fine with me!

Since this is our third, the topic has come up quite a bit about if we will be "done" after this... and i have to say, it's a little sad thinking that this could be my last pregnancy, but at the same time, also a little bit thrilling! haha! I'm so incredibly tired all the time, and chasing after two, very active boys all day doesn't help either! I know it's only going to get worse as my belly begins to grow... so we'll see. Who knows. Jude keeps saying he wants a boy, and then the fourth to be a girl, so she will have to tell potential boyfriends that her dad is a cop, and she has three older brothers :) Don't know if that will happen, but Jude is a very wishful thinker ;)

In other news, the boys are so fun, and busy! They're outside right now, playing with bubbles. It's so fun to hear them play outside, and giggle with each other. Don't get me wrong, there is already quite a bit of fighting between those two, but i cherish the times they are kind to one another.

Isaac turned one a couple weeks ago, and Josh will be three in May. Where has the time gone? Joshua is very cute about this baby... i picked him up the other day, and he said: "mom, be careful, don't hurt the baby in your tummy." very sweet. I asked him if he wanted a brother or sister, and he said, maybe a sister?? :) Joshy is a very good helper, and such a sweet kid. He's so smart, and very sure of himself.

Isaac is babbling quite a bit, and saying a couple words here and there. He's my cuddly baby. It amazes me how different two kids can be! he's walking all over and very attached to mommy right now. He makes funny faces all the time, and loves to tackle :)

Jude is officially off probation!! It's been a long journey, but I'm very proud of him. We are so thankful for his job, and feel like God really led us to where we're at right now. I couldn't be more grateful.

ok, time to get dinner ready...

2 comments:

Amy Miller said...

I love reading about life at your house! We got the same questions with #3 here and still don't know how to answer them. Cannot wait to get to know you more and celebrate this newest baby with you!

Emma Hardeman said...

Congrats on the new little one!!! And Jude being off probation! You two are such a great example to Travis and I of the kind of parents we want to be. And if you ever need some time with your hubby, let us know...we will babysit free of charge :)